Una firma per Chuck 6

*GeyBy*

/ #2493

2012-09-13 13:03

← Reason 2: Yvonne StrahovskiVideo about Why we want a Chuck Movie?
Posted on 10 de September de 2012 by xispazos
Hi Family Chucksters:

I write this post to ask of you to help to make a video to @Noa_Nerdette about because we want a Chuck movie.

The idea is similar to the previous video about Yvonne Strahovski (read my previous post)is, write your reasons why you believe it is necessary a movie, the hashtag is: #IWantAChuckMovie.

Below I will paste the full tweet Noa:

Hi #Chucksters!! so im trying to make this #ChuckVsTheMovie video , and i need your help!!!.
All you have to do is tweet why you want a Chuck Movie with the hashtag #IWantAChuckMovie , and i’ll include your answer in the video. You can answer whatever you want, for example: “#IWantAChuckMovie because i wanna see Sarah pregnant” or “ #IWantAChuckMovie because Chucksters deserves the movie”. Be creative with your reason. Try to use just the normal tweet and not TwitLonger(write it in 140 characters). And one more thing, i need you to RETWEET this and TWEET it to other Chucksters because i need many answers for this video!! So please help!
I dont have a deadline yet, but I’ll tell you soon. Thanks for helping.

Greetings

We hope your participation
SCRIVETE IL VOSTRO TWEET A QUESTA PERSONA... ***@Noa_Nardette***....IT'S VERY...VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AND TOU....
RAGAZZI...se amate CHUCK....volete il suo ritorno in TV (o al cinema) e nelle vostre vite...mandategli il TWEET ....Dovete essere numerosi..
X CHUCK & SARAH....E TUTTO IL TEAM BARTOWSKI....OKKKKKKKKKAY??????????