Una firma per Chuck 6

Chuckino

/ #5284 Zachary Levi al VH1 Big Morning Buzz parla di Thor, First Date e del film su Chuck

2013-11-01 10:09

A proposito del Chuck Movie...Zachary aggiunge:""I would love to make a Chuck movie, and I've talked to Warner Bros. about the idea," said Levi, who directed multiple episodes of the TV show. "It may happen. It may not. If it does, I don't want to do it through Kickstarter," Levi said. He added, "I feel like there are other ways, maybe even better ways, to activate your fan base in a similar fashion, but not through Kickstarter. I like what video game publishers do with pre-sales, where they'll give you a cool limited edition item for ordering the game early. I see that model working with film and television, where fans can get in on the ground floor and can get a cool limited edition deal if they pay a little extra money. But if they don't, that's fine. We're still going to make the movie or show. If you don't believe in your own product enough to get it financed, then don't ask fans to pay for it." (Copyright: John Gaudiosi, CNN)".