Una firma per Chuck 6

Quoted post

CHUCKSTERS.0590

2012-09-29 15:58

geyby then you're forgiven ... but I'll give you the answer as to why the NBC and the WB does not give the official news ... since the WB had six months to find sponsors but was able to find them before they can ... the news because the film has not yet gone into production that do not even know the title of the movie, so to speak (but we know that the title is CHUCK) that are not chosen yet all those who will take part in the film when it will start to turn only ... when a movie goes into production that is when everything is ready, you can break the news ... because if not, whether the film will not be the manufacturer that the WB will ruin your reputation and I think you do not take this responsibility

Risposte

*GeyBy*

#2580 Re:

2012-09-29 16:18:25

#2579: CHUCKSTERS.0590 -

Why not be the original cast to do the movie ? If this were so then the film does not want to.

Just curious, but how do you know 100% that the film will be Chuck?, Tell me the truth, you have a reliable source who works at WB or NBC .... Right?....Do not misunderstand, I believe you and thank you for forgiven.