Per il diritto alla conoscenza delle proprie origini

Celeste
Ospite

/ #71

2012-01-17 07:10

I live in NY. I am now 56 years old. My wish is to know who my biological family is. This is a human right. I never knew mankind could make such laws for ALL men & women. To NOT be ALLOWED to know where you came from, is absurd. The truth, is what I am asking for. Nothing more. Why is it we have to beg for something that is ours so rightfully know? I cannot force one to be a Catholic, nor force someone to smoke. Why is it Italy & it's religious practices are forcing such inhumane laws? Those documents that are hidden, are rightfully ours. I can't touch your medical records, so why do you have mine?  I am of the same flesh & blood you are. I breathe the same air. I have not come into your life & kept secrets from you. Think about it. Man is FORCING many of us from the roots, the history of our being. You know of your heritage. You don't have to wonder why a secret is being kept from you. There are many like me who wish for my same wish. If for no other reason to open the records to our origins, do it for a humanitarian reason. We send money across the ocean to help the poor. We run to hurricane victims, in order to rescue them from further horrors. We spill  tons & tons of money from country to country to aid in their causes. Theses are all humanitarian efforts.  So I ask you, please add us  to your list of causes. I promised everyone here in my America, that I simply could not die without knowing the truth. I've lived my life having contributed to society. Could the society I have given to, now return the favor.

I thank you for listening.
Celeste from NY