petizione.emanuela@libero.it

Dongzuoguoda direct red

/ #5494 Dongzuoguoda direct red

2012-08-14 09:42

The game is Barcelona this summer, the first preseason game, but the first game of Vilanova Barcelona coach Guardiola coaching style continuity reporters are very concerned about the topic. Vilanova said: "The past few years I have been working in the coaching staff, but in the background, Guardiola in the foreground, this is the past and present, the only difference between Guardiola and in fact, I like the views of many things, 99% similarity to understand football. I never thought one day become a coach, and now I hope to be able to lead the team to work hard and strive as in the past. "The field the functional "9" striker, Barcelona Soccer Shirt defender training young defender Batra starting mate Javier Mascherano, Vilanova acknowledging past has never Afellay to play this position, today the effect of not bad. Batra's satisfaction. This summer there are many teams to Buy Afellay, but the bid is not high, before the the barca announced a moratorium on the sale of Afellay negotiations until the preseason all over again given the Dutch the future.Mark - Muniesa suffered the injury in this game, Saihoubasa official website said: "Muniesa likely to lead to the right knee cruciate ligament tear, but need to go back to Barcelona to undergo further diagnosis can be confirmed." For Muniesa injury, Vilanova said: "We have been trying to avoid this to happen in the preseason, but it happens. Muniesa the injury is very bad news, we should encourage him, for him sidelined help. "Finally, Vilanova concluded: "From the first day of coaching, I faced a lot of problems if my work, that is, the coach has another office, I started into locker room. but these are not important important thing is how to do better. "A player in a game and was replaced, in accordance with the rules of Real Madrid Soccer Shirt the race must no longer debut, this rule is not restricted in an informal competition. But even in a friendly, this situation is rare. July 25, Barcelona 2-1 Hamburg in a friendly, there have been a rare spectacle, guard Batra starting and was replaced in the easy side, however the second half re-debut.Bizarre results from certain conditions the right place and Macy minor injuries before the game was found, making the coach Vilanova only take 22 players came to Germany to attend the 125th anniversary of the Hamburg club The Memorial Tournament. 22 players 2 goalkeeper, 20 football players, just to scrape together the two sets of line-up.Actually Vilanova is also the distribution of the starting lineup in the first half, he sent the first team of only six players Alves Pinto, Javier Mascherano, Adriano, Afellay and Sanchez In all, including, the supplemented Batra, Dos Santos Espinosa, Roberto and Deluofeiwu five teenager. The second half in the easy side, Barcelona In addition to the goalkeeper Pinto and midfielder Roberto, Bayern Munich Shirt Shop the replacement of the remaining nine players on the field, which staged the bizarre substitutions paving the way to the second half.57 minutes in Sa scraping and, slip the supporting leg of the Barcelona B team captain landed a very normal twitch, suspected injury. Followed by Barcelona up to 7 minutes, 10 against, after a doctor to check, confirm Muniesa can not adhere to the game. Defensive players when only one of the Barcelona bench on stage, he is the goalkeeper of Team B Ojell guard the first half of the starters on the bench four generals of the three first team and a B team teenager Batra.In fact, the doctor quickly confirm Muniesa can not play again, the reason for delay for a long time until replaced Barcelona aspects of staff and assistant referee on the sidelines of representations, I hope spared Barcelona put on an easy side replaced by the player. The game is not the official event, its meaning is to celebrate the club Manchester City Shirt Shop birthday of Hamburg, Hamburg, natural does not obstruct, the assistant referee and the game supervisory staff need to spend some time discussing. The first 64 minutes, and was replaced in the easy side Batra re-debut, replaced the injured Muniesa.Speaking Muniesa's fate is really the tragedy, four consecutive years of summer unpleasant experience. The summer of 2009, May 24, 08/09 season, the Primera Liga 37 Muniesa off the bench to complete the first-team debut, because tackles Dongzuoguoda direct red card penalty. He participated in the summer of 2010 with the first team pre-season, strained muscles; the summer of 2011, he injured a cruciate ligament injury recurrence, and in early 2012. This summer's first preseason game, he suffered the injury, the growth path of the new Puyol really rough but sigh.